About this project
Show list of needs
UPC researchers who want to share their research.
Godfather or godmother of the project
UPC staff interested in the subject that opens doors and looks after the fit of the project in the UPC strategy.
Any member of the UPC community, who would like to know about the research that is been developed in the campus.
|Total||☝️ 2||☝️ 11|
The RESEARCH CAFE project aims to promote informal meetings among the EPSEVG PhD students, so that they can share their researches, opening up the knowledge and fostering interest on what it is happening in the Vilanova Campus to the rest of the university community. It also aims to extend the knowledge generated within the departmental units to the rest of the university community, opening it up to the public. It will be a unique opportunity to generate synergies and networks of shared knowledge.
Main features and goals of the crowdfunding campaign
When and where will it take place?
From 11am to 12.30pm next October 23rd at EPSEVG Library
What areas do we want to develop?
These sessions are intended to strengthen the following aspects within the Campus of Vilanova i la Geltrú:
- Promoting open knowledge transfer.
- Improving networking and cooperation within potentially interconnected researches.
- Fostering the campus social and cultural activity.
What do we want to achieve?
- An overview of the emerging researches at the Vilanova Campus.
- A series of meetings/sessions based on the interest on the campus research and innovation.
- To improve personalized support services for the researchers, emerging from the opportunities detected.
- To promote the EPSEVG Library as a meeting and networking point for the different groups of the campus.
Why this is important
To whom is this project addressed?
The participation of PhD students of the Vilanova Campus is especially interesting, although the participation of students who are completing their final degree projects would be of great value as well.
As a team of the EPSEVG Library, we are aware of the diversity of needs and realities of the different groups within the university community, and we see ourselves acting as network nodes between them, to promote their collaboration and mutual enrichment. In addition, of course, we can offer informative support in the development and management of the research in open, to make it more visible and accessible.